Departure Dates 2019:
We have trips running across the following months.
September, March, April, June, July & August
Let us know which time of year best suits you and we will update you on what group trips we have running.
Our Standard Package:
- Return Flights from the UK
- Internal Flight
- Night Train
- Private in country transfer and day to day transport by bus
- Accommodation: 3* – 4* Hotels
- Food (Bed and Breakfast throughout) Lunch & Dinner provided on selected excursions.
- ATOL protection
- 24/7 support in country and from the UK.
- Dedicated Outreach coordinator before and during trip.
- Volunteer T-Shirt
- Fundraising Pack
What’s not included:
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Lunch & Dinner on a selection of days (Please check itinerary)
What is group travel?
We run a few different types of group travel. Firstly, a group to us is more than 5 people all travelling on the same trip at the same time!
Private Travel: A group can be private. For example, you may be part of a scout or girl guide group, or you may all be part of the same community or work group. OR you are just popular and have lots of friends you want to travel with!!
Join a group (Over 18 trips only): This is what we are most popular for. We have several people from all kinds of backgrounds wanting to travel with us and alongside a group of likeminded travellers. You may be an individual seeking an experience that perhaps your own friends and family are not looking for, or you want to travel with a friend or family member but would prefer to be alongside a wider network of people.
Whatever you are looking for we can help!
Travelling as part of a group with likeminded people is one of the best and safest forms of travel.
As cheesy as it sounds you really will make friends for life. Sharing a unique travelling experience with others is something you will never forget.
On your Vietnam Adventure you will…
- Travel from the North all the way through to the South of the country
- Embrace the culture and History of this fast-developing country
- Visit some unique community projects in the mountains of Sapa
- Spend a night on board a boat alongside a cooking lesson
- Kayaking, snorkelling and caving
- Visit to the cu chi war tunnels
- Meet some inspirational people and make life-long friends
Here’s the great thing about private travel!
We work around you. Let us know the time of year you would like to travel, and the duration and we will tailor make a trip for you and prepare a private quotation.
Looking to Book? Talk to the team today