Join a trip Departure Dates 2019:
We have trips running across the following months.
February, March, April, June, July, August, September, October
Let us know which time of year best suits you and we will update you on what group trips we have running.
Our Standard Package:
- Return Flights from the UK
- Shared Accommodation rooms of 2 -8
- Full board – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Day to Day and in Country Airport Transfers
- A UK Outreach Coordinator with you throughout your trip.(Only for groups with 10+ people)
- 24/7 support in country and from the UK.
- Activity day- lake Nakuru and Thompson Falls
- Volunteer T-Shirt
- Fundraising Pack
What’s not included:
- Tips for Accommodation Staff and in Country Guides
- Any meals/drinks at local hotels
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- Younique Travel Adventures Hoodie, £20 to purchase
- Spending Money
- Menengai Crater (Optional Visit)
We run a few different types of group travel. Firstly, a group to us is more than 5 people all travelling on the same trip at the same time!
Private Travel: A group can be private. For example, you may be part of a scout or girl guide group, or you may all be part of the same community or work group. OR you are just popular and have lots of friends you want to travel with!!
Join a group (Over 18’s only): This is what we are most popular for. We have several people from all kinds of backgrounds wanting to travel with us and alongside a group of likeminded travellers. You may be an individual seeking an experience that perhaps your own friends and family are not looking for, or you want to travel with a friend or family member but would prefer to be alongside a wider network of people.
Whatever you are looking for we can help!
Traveling as part of a group with likeminded people is one of the best and safest forms of travel.
Not only can you make a bigger impact to the projects you visit you also have the opportunity to experience every step of the way with friends, family, colleagues and team mates as well as meeting new people.
Sharing a unique traveling experience with others is something you will never forget and as cheesy as it sounds you really will make friends for life.
On your Kenyan Adventure you will…
- Volunteer at our partner schools for children between the ages of 3-14
- Lead and or assist lessons and share your skills with the children and teachers, whilst learning from them to!
- Assist with the upkeep of the school premises and support with a new school build
- Help with meal preparation and service for 500+ children
- Organise sports, drama, music and other practical and fun activities
- Explore a new culture
- Enjoy a safari day or weekend
- Meet some inspirational people and life-long friends
- Develop yourself as a person
- Make a genuine impact to our partner projects
- Enhance your CV, UCAS application and personal statementn
Here’s the great thing about private travel!
We work around you. Let us know the time of year you would like to travel, and the duration and we will tailor make a trip for you and prepare a private quotation.
Looking to Book? Talk to the team today