Today’s Christmas Quiz Question:
Find today’s question below for your chance to win YTA’s Christmas Competition! Missed the previous questions, no problems you will find all the questions below!
- Today’s Question –The name of Scrooge’s dead business partner: a) James Willcot b) John Mantis c) Jacob Marely d) Jimmy Booth – Submit your answer here
- 1st December Question – In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- 2nd December Question – In which country does Christmas Day occur first: New Zealand or Canada?
- 3rd December Question- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
- 4th December Question – What is Boxing day also known as: a) St Martin’s Day, b) St Joseph’s Day, c) St Stephen’s Day?
- 5th December Question – What brought Frosty the Snowman back to life: a) A hug, b) A scarf, c) A silk hat?
- 6th December Question – Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement? : a) Pepsi b) Coca- Cola c) 7-Up d) Fanta
- 7th December Question – In what year was “A Christmas Carol”, by Charles Dickens, published? a) 1765 b) 1843 c) 1860 d) 1906
All answers must be with us by 5pm on Christmas Day. Those that have answered all 25 questions correctly will be entered into our prize draw to win either £100 off a YTA trip in 2020 OR a £100 Amazon Voucher. All the correct answers will be available for you to see on Boxing Day and the winner will be revealed on Monday 30th December.
YTA’s Music Video!
We absolutely love a cheesy music video here at YTA and it has become tradition that our university groups every June put something together. These videos we think really highlight the absolute joy between the volunteers and the children they meet. Whilst we know outside of these school it can be extremely changing for many of these children, we know that when at school they are so well looked after and loved by so many people. Check this year’s music video.