Day 7 of Christmas with YTA is Here!
For Today’s chance of winning £100 YTA voucher or £100 amazon voucher find the question below; missed the previous days no problem you can still submit all the answers below!
- Today’s Question – In what year was “A Christmas Carol”, by Charles Dickens, published? a) 1765 b) 1843 c) 1860 d) 1906 – Submit your answer here!
- 1st December Question – In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- 2nd December Question – In which country does Christmas Day occur first: New Zealand or Canada?
- 3rd December Question- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
- 4th December Question – What is Boxing day also known as: a) St Martin’s Day, b) St Joseph’s Day, c) St Stephen’s Day?
- 5th December Question – What brought Frosty the Snowman back to life: a) A hug, b) A scarf, c) A silk hat?
- 6th December Question – Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement? : a) Pepsi b) Coca- Cola c) 7-Up d) Fanta
Spaces Remaining for Trips Departing in February & April 2020!
We still have a few spaces left on our February and April 2020 trips. The latest you can book on these trips will be January and so if you fancy a last-minute adventure go to the link below and get in touch!