Day 6 of YTA’s Christmas Competition!
As we said yesterday it has been pretty festive here at YTA HQ and today is judgement day of our desk off creation! The Polar Express meets Harry Potter is where it ended up, and we are very happy with it!
And now time for today’s Christmas Quiz question;
- Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement?
Pepsi, Coca-Cola, 7-Up, Fanta
- Today’s Question – Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement? : a) Pepsi b) Coca- Cola c) 7-Up d) Fanta– Submit your answer here!
- 1st December Question – In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- 2nd December Question – In which country does Christmas Day occur first: New Zealand or Canada?
- 3rd December Question- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
- 4th December Question – What is Boxing day also known as: a) St Martin’s Day, b) St Joseph’s Day, c) St Stephen’s Day?
- 5th December Question – What brought Frosty the Snowman back to life: a) A hug, b) A scarf, c) A silk hat?