Day 19 of Christmas with YTA
Find today’s question below for your chance to win YTA’s Christmas Competition! Don’t forget you can catch up with all the previous questions below!
- Today’s Question –
- Arnold Schwarzenegger faced his toughest opponent yet – Christmas shopping season – in comedy Jingle All the Way. What was the name of the trendy toy his son desperately wanted? – Submit your answer here
- 1st December Question – In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- 2nd December Question – In which country does Christmas Day occur first: New Zealand or Canada?
- 3rd December Question- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
- 4th December Question – What is Boxing day also known as: a) St Martin’s Day, b) St Joseph’s Day, c) St Stephen’s Day?
- 5th December Question – What brought Frosty the Snowman back to life: a) A hug, b) A scarf, c) A silk hat?
- 6th December Question – Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement? : a) Pepsi b) Coca- Cola c) 7-Up d) Fanta
- 7th December Question – In what year was “A Christmas Carol”, by Charles Dickens, published? a) 1765 b) 1843 c) 1860 d) 1906
- 8th December Question – The name of Scrooge’s dead business partner: a) James Willcot b) John Mantis c) Jacob Marely d) Jimmy Booth
- 9th December Question – Which ocean is Christmas Island in: a) Pacific Ocean b)Atlantic Ocean c) Indian Ocean d) Arctic Ocean
- 10th December Question – What Christmas beverage is also known as “milk punch?”
- 11th December Question – What animated 2004 film is about a train that carries kids to the North Pole on Christmas Eve?
- 12th December Question – Miracle on 34th Street” centres on what real-life department store?
- 13th December Question – In the movie “A Christmas Story,” what was the name of the next-door neighbours whose dogs ate the Christmas turkey?
- 14th December Question – Complete this Christmas Carol “O Little Town of _________”
- 15th December Question – On which day of the week is Christmas Day this year?
- 16th December Question – How many ghosts visited Scrooge?
- 17th December Question – The Polar Express became a huge holiday favourite in the mid-2000s. Star Tom Hanks worked overtime playing multiple roles, but how many characters did he play?
- 18th December Question – Will Ferrell won our hearts as the super festive Buddy in the film Elf. Buddy finds out he was adopted by Santa and sets out to find his real father in New York. Which iconic building does his real dad work in?
All answers must be with us by 5pm on Christmas Day. Those that have answered all 25 questions correctly will be entered into our prize draw to win either £100 off a
Want to join us in Kenya early next year?!
Final Call to join us in Kenya in February 2020. We currently have 5 spaces available on our small group trip. This trip is across February Half Term with the option of extending your visit if you are not restricted to the school holidays. This trip is predominately volunteer based with a splash of Safari and cultural experiences thrown in. Over 18’s only for this one. For more details on our trips to Kenya go to https://ytauk.co.uk/kenya/