Whoops… we missed a day didn’t we!! So here is today & yesterdays question!
Find today’s question below for your chance to win YTA’s Christmas Competition! Don’t forget you can catch up with all the previous questions below!
- Today’s Question –The Polar Express became a huge holiday favourite in the mid-2000s. Star Tom Hanks worked overtime playing multiple roles, but how many characters did he play?
- Yesterdays Question – How many ghosts visited Scrooge?– Submit your answer here
- 1st December Question – In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- 2nd December Question – In which country does Christmas Day occur first: New Zealand or Canada?
- 3rd December Question- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
- 4th December Question – What is Boxing day also known as: a) St Martin’s Day, b) St Joseph’s Day, c) St Stephen’s Day?
- 5th December Question – What brought Frosty the Snowman back to life: a) A hug, b) A scarf, c) A silk hat?
- 6th December Question – Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement? : a) Pepsi b) Coca- Cola c) 7-Up d) Fanta
- 7th December Question – In what year was “A Christmas Carol”, by Charles Dickens, published? a) 1765 b) 1843 c) 1860 d) 1906
- 8th December Question – The name of Scrooge’s dead business partner: a) James Willcot b) John Mantis c) Jacob Marely d) Jimmy Booth
- 9th December Question – Which ocean is Christmas Island in: a) Pacific Ocean b)Atlantic Ocean c) Indian Ocean d) Arctic Ocean
- 10th December Question – What Christmas beverage is also known as “milk punch?”
- 11th December Question – What animated 2004 film is about a train that carries kids to the North Pole on Christmas Eve?
- 12th December Question – Miracle on 34th Street” centres on what real-life department store?
- 13th December Question – In the movie “A Christmas Story,” what was the name of the next-door neighbours whose dogs ate the Christmas turkey?
- 14th December Question – Complete this Christmas Carol “O Little Town of _________”
- 15th December Question – On which day of the week is Christmas Day this year?
All answers must be with us by 5pm on Christmas Day. Those that have answered all 25 questions correctly will be entered into our prize draw to win either £100 off a
Head to the Yoga Capital of the world with YTA – New Trip for 2020
We are so excited to be launching a brand-new Yoga Retreat in India. We have been travelling to the home of Yoga for several years offering an adventure-based itinerary. Working with our experienced in country team we have now perfected an itinerary for the Yoga Lovers out there. Our yoga retreat in 2020 will be based in the beautiful foothills of the Himalayas. You will have time to relax, reflect & learn as well as the opportunity to take in the incredible culture & adventure of this colourful country with visits to the Taj Mahal & Lotus Temple. For more information about our Yoga based trips get in touch. Suitable for beginners.
For more information on our new Yoga retreat or our Adventure package clink this link https://ytauk.co.uk/india/