Today’s Christmas Quiz Question – Day 14!
Find today’s question below for your chance to win YTA’s Christmas Competition! Don’t forget you can catch up with all the previous questions below!
- Today’s Question – Complete this Christmas Carol “O Little Town of _________” – Submit your answer here
- 1st December Question – In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- 2nd December Question – In which country does Christmas Day occur first: New Zealand or Canada?
- 3rd December Question- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
- 4th December Question – What is Boxing day also known as: a) St Martin’s Day, b) St Joseph’s Day, c) St Stephen’s Day?
- 5th December Question – What brought Frosty the Snowman back to life: a) A hug, b) A scarf, c) A silk hat?
- 6th December Question – Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement? : a) Pepsi b) Coca- Cola c) 7-Up d) Fanta
- 7th December Question – In what year was “A Christmas Carol”, by Charles Dickens, published? a) 1765 b) 1843 c) 1860 d) 1906
- 8th December Question – The name of Scrooge’s dead business partner: a) James Willcot b) John Mantis c) Jacob Marely d) Jimmy Booth
- 9th December Question – Which ocean is Christmas Island in: a) Pacific Ocean b)Atlantic Ocean c) Indian Ocean d) Arctic Ocean
- 10th December Question – What Christmas beverage is also known as “milk punch?”
- 11th December Question – What animated 2004 film is about a train that carries kids to the North Pole on Christmas Eve?
- 12th December Question – Miracle on 34th Street” centres on what real-life department store?
- 13th December Question – In the movie “A Christmas Story,” what was the name of the next-door neighbours whose dogs ate the Christmas turkey?
All answers must be with us by 5pm on Christmas Day. Those that have answered all 25 questions correctly will be entered into our prize draw to win either £100 off a
Visit India with YTA!
India is one of our three destination and a destination would we totally recommend everyone visit at least once in their lifetime. A country full of culture, faith and spiritualism. It is vibrant, colourful and incredibly beautiful. The seventh largest country in the world with an ever-growing economy. India is a diverse country of affluence, extreme poverty, bustling cities and tranquil mountain retreats; temples, rivers, markets, yoga, elephants, monkeys, cows you name it, India has it. India has something for EVERYONE! Check out 5 reason why we think you should visit India.