Today’s Christmas Quiz Question – Day 12!
Find today’s question below for your chance to win YTA’s Christmas Competition! Don’t forget you can catch up with all the previous questions below!
- Today’s Question –Miracle on 34th Street” centres on what real-life department store? – Submit your answer here
- 1st December Question – In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- 2nd December Question – In which country does Christmas Day occur first: New Zealand or Canada?
- 3rd December Question- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
- 4th December Question – What is Boxing day also known as: a) St Martin’s Day, b) St Joseph’s Day, c) St Stephen’s Day?
- 5th December Question – What brought Frosty the Snowman back to life: a) A hug, b) A scarf, c) A silk hat?
- 6th December Question – Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement? : a) Pepsi b) Coca- Cola c) 7-Up d) Fanta
- 7th December Question – In what year was “A Christmas Carol”, by Charles Dickens, published? a) 1765 b) 1843 c) 1860 d) 1906
- 8th December Question – The name of Scrooge’s dead business partner: a) James Willcot b) John Mantis c) Jacob Marely d) Jimmy Booth
- 9th December Question – Which ocean is Christmas Island in: a) Pacific Ocean b)Atlantic Ocean c) Indian Ocean d) Arctic Ocean
- 10th December Question – What Christmas beverage is also known as “milk punch?”
- 11th December Question – What animated 2004 film is about a train that carries kids to the North Pole on Christmas Eve?
All answers must be with us by 5pm on Christmas Day. Those that have answered all 25 questions correctly will be entered into our prize draw to win either £100 off a
10 Reasons why you should Volunteer with YTA:
All three of our destinations offer something slightly different depending on the type of travelling experience you are looking for. Meaningful travel is what we are all about and a volunteering trip to Kenya couldn’t be any more meaningful if we tried. Not only do our trips to Kenya make a hugely positive impact to the schools and communities we support but there also plenty of reasons why you should volunteer! Check out 10 reasons why you should Volunteer with YTA via this link