Today’s Christmas Quiz Question – Day 10!
Find today’s question below for your chance to win YTA’s Christmas Competition! Missed the previous questions, no problems you will find all the questions below!
- Today’s Question –What Christmas beverage is also known as “milk punch?”– Submit your answer here
- 1st December Question – In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- 2nd December Question – In which country does Christmas Day occur first: New Zealand or Canada?
- 3rd December Question- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
- 4th December Question – What is Boxing day also known as: a) St Martin’s Day, b) St Joseph’s Day, c) St Stephen’s Day?
- 5th December Question – What brought Frosty the Snowman back to life: a) A hug, b) A scarf, c) A silk hat?
- 6th December Question – Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Clause in an advertisement? : a) Pepsi b) Coca- Cola c) 7-Up d) Fanta
- 7th December Question – In what year was “A Christmas Carol”, by Charles Dickens, published? a) 1765 b) 1843 c) 1860 d) 1906
- 8th December Question – The name of Scrooge’s dead business partner: a) James Willcot b) John Mantis c) Jacob Marely d) Jimmy Booth
- 9th December Question – Which ocean is Christmas Island in: a) Pacific Ocean b)Atlantic Ocean c) Indian Ocean d) Arctic Ocean
All answers must be with us by 5pm on Christmas Day. Those that have answered all 25 questions correctly will be entered into our prize draw to win either £100 off a YTA trip in 2020 OR a £100 Amazon Voucher. All the correct answers will be available for you to see on Boxing Day and the winner will be revealed on Monday 30th December.
All I want for Christmas is…. A trip to Vietnam!?
Our trips to Vietnam have been a huge success and have really shown another side to YTA and what we can offer. Visiting Vietnam is an opportunity to tour the country from the north to the South and everything organised for you in advance so you can relax and enjoy. We currently have spaces on our group trips in April, June and September and we also run trips for independent travellers and families and can tailor a trip just for YOU! More info about Vietnam can be found via this link.