It’s time for you to meet another of YTA’s amazing Outreach Coordinators, Robyn.
- How long have you worked with YTA?
My first trip was in 2015, and I lead my first trip in 2016.
- Why do you like working with YTA?
I love working with YTA because I can see the difference we make in each school and how it builds year on year.
- What’s the best thing about working with YTA?
The best thing about working with YTA is being welcomed into the schools with open arms because they know we are there to help in any way we can.
- What do you like to do when you aren’t working, or volunteering with YTA?
I travel as much as I can as I love to experience new things with new people and places. I also love knitting and other handicrafts.
- What’s your favourite quote
“the meek shall inherit the earth” Sylvia Plath
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go to Antarctica to see penguins!
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
If I could be an animal, I would be a panda.